The Cognizant is an American multinational IT company with its headquarter in the USA. In this article, we are provided various types of interview questions that are helpful in the interview process. So the applied candidates should read the entire content in this article without leaving a single word.
Selection Rounds In Cognizant Company
The interview rounds of Cognizant company are as follows
- Online Test or Written Test
- Technical round
- HR round
- Final Round(personal interview/)
The applicants who are qualified in the online written test will be allowed to technical round. Similarly, for every candidate who is qualified in previous rounds will be called for further rounds. We advised contenders should follow the questions that we are given in this article keenly to crack a job in Cognizant company easily.
In this round contenders, the questions are asked from the core subjects of the applicant. So applied candidates should revise all the academic topics to clear this round easily. Also, you can take a glance at the below-mentioned interview questions for the smart result.
- What are the cooling methods to cool a transformer?
- How do we specify the rating of a transformer?
- Why an induction motor is called a rotating transformer?
- What is the difference between earth and neutral?
- Why is earth pin longest and thickest?
- What are the disadvantages of low power factor?
- What is Hysteresis loss?
- What is the Form Factor?
- Which is more dangerous-shock due to AC or DC?
- What is the slip?
- What is Cogging and Crawling?
- What are the Dummy coils?
- What are CT and PT?
- What is Universal Motor?
- What is the Voltage Regulation?
- What is the analog-to-digital conversion of signals?
- What are the properties of ROC for z-Transform?
- What are the parts of the Network Management System (NMS)?
- What are the applications of DSP?
- What are the functions of the Base Station System (BSS)?
- Explain the radio environment in the building.
- What are the GPRS services?
- What is the static resistance of the diode?
- Explain what is an ideal diode?
- What are the advantages of CDMA?
- What is handover and what are its types?
- What is Byte?
- Explain what is PN-junction?
- What is reverse saturation current?
- Why is germanium(Ge) more temperature-dependent than silicon(Si)?
- What is Activate of Windows?
- Write a function that returns the factorial of a number.
- What are the data structures?
- What are condition statements?
- What is CD-ROM?
- Define exception handling with example.
- Name the operating systems you are familiar with.
- What is the difference between a bug and a virus?
- What is hyperthreading (HT technology)?
- Which programming language would you choose to make accounting software and why?
- What is Clipboard?
- What is a database? How does it differ from data marts and data warehouses?
- Explain the projects undertaken by you.
- Write the code to sort an array of integers.
- What is the difference between recursion and iteration?
- What are constructors?
This is the round that plays a crucial role in the interview cycle. Many of the intenders get rejected on this round. So contenders are suggested to follow this article to get clear knowledge on Cognizant company HR round interview questions.
- Tell Me Something about yourself?
- How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
- Why are you the best person for this position?
- Your preferred job location?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- Tell me about your favorite Friend/Teacher you’ve had in the past?
- What’s your ideal company to work for?
- What is the toughest problem you’ve had to face? And how did you overcome it?
- Do You Know anyone from our company? How?
- Tell me about a time when you were particularly effective on prioritizing tasks and completing a project on schedule?
- What is your main weaknesses and how you are overcoming them?
- Have you ever dealt with a stressful situation
- What are some of the aspects that you like about this job?
- Tell me about any event you have organized and how you handled the budget for that event?
- Are you a team player?
I hope you got a clear idea about CTS Interview Questions after reading this entire article. For more updates regarding interview questions for different streams keep visiting our website.